Why Work at Carpenter?
At Carpenter Technology, we are committed to talent engagement and creating compelling careers. We maintain a high-performance work environment that is required to deliver mission-critical materials to our customers and an organizational culture that is devoted to continuous improvement in all areas of the business.
Carpenter Technology is a well-respected company with a long history of innovation in materials development and manufacturing. With the work of nearly 5,000 employees worldwide, we are an industry leader by being the preferred solutions provider and providing our customers a competitive advantage.
There are many reasons to work at Carpenter – here are just a few.
10 Reasons to Join Carpenter
1. Strong manufacturing reputation for quality and consistency.
2. Investment in research and development of new alloys and products to better serve our valued customers.
3. We maintain a company culture that is diverse in its challenges and opportunities.
4. We value the innovative thinking that new minds will create.
5. Our capital investments in growth, expansion, and improvement.
6. We are committed to cultivating talent.
7. We are large enough to provide you with room to grow, yet small enough to recognize and appreciate the individual talent and personal contributions.
8. Our global footprint with opportunities in over 40 locations within 15 countries.
9. We offer an attractive mix of rewards and recognition, competitive salary, and benefits package.
10. Our employees, themselves.