Carpenter Technology's Benefits Program provides employees with health, medical, and other programs to meet the needs of themselves and their families. We also encourage wellness and healthier lifestyles for all members.
Benefits are available to eligible full-time/part-time employees within the United States. For international locations, our benefit plans are competitive in the various countries where we operate and offer medical/hospitalization coverage, dental, life insurance, holidays, and vacation. Benefits plans will vary for each country.
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental plans
- 401k retirement savings
- Life and accident insurance
- Business travel accident coverage
- Short-term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Holidays and vacation
*These benefits apply to most U.S. locations. Plans and benefits will vary in international locations.
In addition to the many benefits that are available to employees, there are several voluntary plans that are available for an additional premium. Voluntary plans are sponsored by organizations that have been selected for quality and value to employees.
- Vision Plan
- Supplemental life insurance and spouse and dependent child life insurance at group rates.
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Other Programs (subject to an open enrollment period)
- Critical illness, accident, legal or identity theft plans
- Auto and homeowner's insurance
- Pet insurance
- Discount programs – vary by work location