Carpenter Powder Product's titanium powder facility is one of the world's leading open-source producers of titanium powder for additive manufacturing.
Through it's acquisition of Puris, LLC, CPP maintains world-leading technology and processes for producing titanium and other pre-alloyed powders, specifically to meet the demands of additive manufacturing in markets including aerospace, transportation, medical, industrial, consumer, and energy.
A patent-pending design of its gas atomizer, which uses all-titanium in sections of the equipment that the powder touches during processing, alleviates one of the key cross-contamination risks to deliver unsurpassed powder quality.
Rigorous processes, from raw material procurement through parts production, are designed to ensure powder integrity.
Production capacity is an order of magnitude greater than any other U.S. producer which means we can meet the highest-volume demands as a single source provider. We also have the flexibility to deliver in small, custom lots.
Carpenter Powder Products maintains the highest safety standards in the plant as well as in materials shipping and handling.
- CarTech Puris eTi
- CarTech Puris Commercially Pure (CP) Titanium Grades 1 & 2
- CarTech Puris 5+ - Ti-6Al-4V Grade 5
- CarTech Puris Ti-6Al-4V ELI Grade 23
- CarTech Puris Ti-6Al-2Sn-4Zr-2Mo
- CarTech Puris Ti-5Al-5Mo-5V-3Cr
- CarTech Puris Ti-5Al-2.5Sn
- CarTech Puris SM-100
- CarTech Puris Gamma titanium aluminide
- CarTech Puris Ni-Ti (NiTiNOL powders) (Nitinol is a trademark of westinghouse)
Request a Quote today.