Talley Metals - Stainless Steel Bars
Talley Metals Technology Inc., a Carpenter company, produces a variety of sizes and specifications of high-quality round, square and hexagonal stainless steel bars.
Talley produces premium-quality stainless steel and specialty alloys, including stainless steel rebar. The facility can accommodate a variety of heat treating processes.
Talley Solid Stainless Steel Rebar
Talley makes several grades of high-strength, solid stainless rebar. The rebar has been used for concrete reinforcement in a wide range of construction projects requiring long-term resistance from road salt, harsh marine environments, seismic areas, and the concrete itself. Nonmagnetic stainless steel rebar has also been used in the construction of MRI medical facilities.
Melted and manufactured in the U.S.A. to strict quality standards
- Readily available in lengths up to 40 feet (12.2 meters)
- Sizes #3 through #16 (9.5 mm through 50 mm)
- Capable of meeting ASTM 955 and BS 6744
Potential applications for Talley's spiral-ribbed stainless rebar:
- Bridge decks and pilings
- Barrier and retaining walls
- Anchoring systems
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Chemical plant infrastructure
- Coastal piers and wharves
- Jetties and moorings
- Bridge parapets, side walks, parking garages
Access these alloy datasheets in our free, comprehensive Alloy TechZone: