College Recruitment Program
As a world leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of stainless and specialty alloys, powder alloys and titanium, Carpenter continues to accommodate the ever-changing needs of the automotive, aerospace, energy, industrial, medical, defense, and consumer products industries.
Carpenter's headquarter offices are in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, about 50 miles northwest of Philadelphia. We are large enough to provide you with professional growth and small enough to recognize and appreciate your personal contributions. If you'd like to play a role in our success, keep reading:
Why choose Carpenter?
Carpenter realizes the unique talents individuals with diverse backgrounds bring to our organization.
- Leading edge technology in stainless steel and high temperature alloys.
- True R&D effort to develop new alloys and products.
- Growth and investment in capital improvements, building new facilities and acquiring companies.
- Great success working with and cultivating new talent.
- A work environment that is diverse in its challenges and opportunities.
- An interest in innovative thinkers who will contribute to our international growth.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
General Requirements for the College Program
To be considered for any position, candidates must be full-time students with a strong academic record.
We welcome you to search for career opportunities. To see all openings sorted by location, select "-Any-". Each job description includes a link for applying and submitting your resume to us online.