Carpenter Technology is deeply committed to good corporate citizenship, striving to benefit the communities in which we operate and where our employees and customers live.
To fulfill this commitment, we believe it is our responsibility to support organizations that seek to improve the quality of life within our communities. We demonstrate this commitment by sharing both financial and talent resources.
Carpenter supports our local communities by:
- Promoting science and math curriculum design in public schools. Providing scholarship funding to educational efforts such as summer materials camps, science & engineering fairs, and Science Student of the Month.
- Providing funding to the arts, including the Reading Public Museum, the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, and the Reading Symphony Orchestra.
- Supporting the United Way through monetary gifts and employee volunteerism.
- Supporting other human welfare programs such as Habitat for Humanity and Olivet Boys & Girls Club.
- Donating to many locally based non-profit organizations.